CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

We Are officially Under Way!

     Today has been a very exciting day.  We went and got our fingerprints taken.  Then we turned in our first set of paperwork and our first payment.  Thanks so much to the My friend Jenny's good friend.  His donation is what got us started!  God has been absolutely moving in our lives every single day.  I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am.  It is so unreal that we are actually here right now.  Tuesday when I was at work one of my co-workers clients was telling me all about her kids who had adopted.  I am so priviledged to have the friends and clients that I have.  Everywhere I look and everwhere I listen I have been seeing God hard at work.  The other day I was watching  House Hunters International and the family was moving from Pennsylvania to Guatemala.  They were moving there to help work at an orphanage.  I know with everything in my heart that God has some amazing plans in store for our family. This adventure has been one of the coolest experiences that we have ever shared.  I keep seeing him all around me everyday.  It has definitely brought my relationship with the Lord to a whole new level.  Thank you all for listening to me vent my excitement.  It probably sounds funny to you but getting a case number today was like winning the big lotto.  We are on our way and totally official now.  Yeah!

P.S.
I was going to put pictures on here of all our paperwork but I misplaced our camera. 
I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment