CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

In My Dreams

     We have had a bit of a crazy week.  Sorry it has been awhile since the last post.  We have all been passing around a nasty respiratory infection.  We have had physicals, shots, TB tests, classes to figure out, work and cross country.  We have been going allot of different directions and last night our two dogs got sprayed by a skunk.  Today was me and Kent's date day and we spent it giving the dogs a tomato juice bath followed by a regular bath and had to shave them both.  You know that you are really in love when even a day filled with dirty, smelly dogs is a great day when you are together.  I am so blessed to have the greatest husband in the world. 
     We went to the doctor last Wednesday and got our physicals for the adoption.  We were so excited until we actually got there.  It is crazy that the older you get the more in depth the physicals get.  Let's just say that it was definitely a very awkward visit for both Kent and I.  We made it through it and now we are another step closer to getting our home study finished.  We can not wait to hurry up and get it finished so we can begin the wait of a lifetime.  The wait to get the referral of our new family member.
     I had a dream last night that we were in Taiwan and we were going to pick up our little girl.  Now we don't know for sure if it is a boy or a girl but in my dream she was just beautiful.  I was handed our little bundle and could not quit kissing her.  I looked up and Kent was smiling and had a tear running down his cheek.  My face all covered in tears was so excited.  Kent looked up at me and said can I hold my daughter now?  I started crying even more as I handed her to him.  I woke up and then could hardly get back to sleep.  I can not wait to see what our little one looks like.
     Everyday that goes by we pray for the organization that is going to be helping our birth mother out.  We pray for our little one, and his or her birth mother.  We pray for the transition from a family of four to a family of five.  We are praying that all the paper work will be efficient and that it will be processed in a very timely manner.  We pray that we will keep this all about God and never lose sight of the fact that he is the one that made this all possible and keeps making it possible.  We pray for all of the people that are praying for us.   We hope that through this process we will be able to help others and our story will be a blessing and testimony of what God can do.  He loves us so much that he has turned the impossible to possible.
     Thank you so much for your continued prayers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment